Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Aleksandra new Vocal House Mix



Time to get my lazy ass up and post a new mix for your ears. Toronto's Aleksandra has been making a name for herself in the house scene here in the city. Her website is launched and her name seems to be on every flyer I see. The last track on this mix is definitely my fav. This type of mix helps me think of the hot summer days that still seem like months away. Check out her website in the "DJ Sites" section.

Join her facebook group


Click below to listen


Tracklist:
01. Jaymen - Ooh La Licious
02. Nick Terranova - Breakaway
03. Hardsoul, Fierce Ruling Diva - Self Religion (Believe in Me)
04. Mighty Dub Katz - Just Another Groove
05. Neil H The Softmetod Remix - Homeland
06. CRW the Beatthiefts Remix - I feel love
07. LYS, Hunzed - Away
08. Mike Di Scala, E Squire - Turn My Life Around
09. Disco Freaks Freemasons Remix - Take Me 2 The Sun
10. Dave Armstrong & Redroche Ft H-Boogie - Love Has Gone

No comments: